Sunday, January 02, 2005

Am I a bad person for being happy that Jason Bourne's girlfriend died?

I saw The Bourne Supremecy last night and I enjoyed quite a bit. It was everything that the pathetic Italian Job wanted to be but was absolutely wasn't.

One thing though... Jason Bourne's girlfriend. She was a little on the gnarly side wasn't she? I realized as the movie started that I couldn't go through the movie if she was the girl I was supposed to root for. I was about to turn off the movie and then she met her fate at the hand of a sniper and (heaven help me) I decided to watch more.

Have I discovered a dark well of vindictiveness in my soul for tatooed movie stars who are vaugely unnatractive? I hope not.

What signifigance might this hold?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home