Monday, January 03, 2005

Music to eat crow by

After arriving in the office this lovely new year's morn' I discovered that I had seriously screwed up just about all my co-workers weekends. Goooood morning!

Anyway, (after the equisite serving of humble pie) I've been trying to find some music that fits the occasion.

I've ruled out the following:
  • Book of days - Enya
  • We built this city on rock & roll - Jefferson Starship
  • I am the highway - Audioslave
  • The soundtrack to Chariots Of Fire
  • Your body is a wonderland - John Mayer
  • The music of the night - Adrew Lloyd Webber
These are the tunes I'm considering:
  • Desintigration - The Cure
  • God sends quails - 77s
  • For all we know - Further Seems Forever
  • Just about anything by Pedro The Lion
  • Psychobabble - Frou Frou
  • Jesus went to the garden - City On A Hill

It's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home