Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Updated: And the award for most melodramatic movie trailer goes to...

Crash

Maybe this movie is great but this trailer is rediculously trying to look like a best-picture. Don't you hate self-important films?

Update: I just noticed the tagline of this movie: "Live life at the point of impact". Does this mean that I'm supposed to live my life screaming in terror as my vehicle slams into another vehicle? Yeah, I'd make a lot of friends that way. "Just ignore the screaming guy, he's living his life at the point of impact." Great advice, Hollywood. Sorry but I think I'll live my life trying to avoid the point of impact.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was intense. I didnt enen know there was a plot untill the last five seconds of it. That trailer must have been at least ten minutes long, it was way too long! -roz

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Did they lift up a rock in Hollywood? Matt Dillon? Sandra Bullock? Ryan Phillipe? Was that Coolio?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Levi Nunnink said...

Next they'll have Paulie Shore delivering a heart-wrenching monolouge.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home