Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I just watched The Rescuers Down Under...

It was one of my favorite movies as a kid and I still really enjoyed it. It reminded me of a time when Disney actually put out quality products and not just what they thought would make the quickest buck.

This movie was a sequel but unlike Litter Mermaid II, The Return of Jafar, Etc. this was released to theaters. Sort of in the vien of Toy Story 2.

And it's a funny, well-animated, charming movie.

One character that still cracks me up is Joanna! Whoever animated that lizard should win an award. The scene where she steals the eggs from George C. Scott (great voice job as the poacher) is hilarious.



I wish kids movies were still this good.

Than again, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow was aimed at the kid market and it wasn't half bad. Actually it was pretty darn good. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home