Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Duhhhh daaaaa, da-da-duh daaaaaa duh

Ah, the trees are blooming and the sun is shining. Yes everyone, that tri-annual spring event we eagerly await is nearly upon us: The newest Star Wars movie.

For those who haven't followed this film as closely as I, here's a bit of an update on the plot as it currently stands. (Excepted from Pointless Waste Of Time.)


Above: Throughout the film, the words of George Lucas occasionally appear superimposed on the screen in French.


Behold! Here is a SUPER BATTLE DROID. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until May to see the outcome of this attack.


Oh, wait, no.


I believe this is the scene where Padme dies. The expression on Heyden Christiansen's face bears all of the anguish of a thousand galaxies.



We can only imagine the mixed emotions Boba Fett must have felt in The Empire Strikes Back when he walked on board the Star Destroyer only to find himself among ten thousand of his dead Dad.


Mace unleashes his PURPLE BROADSABER, a specially-made lightsaber with a blade more than two feet wide!


Obi-Wan and Yoda (middle-right) let off some steam by killing dozens of strangers.


"Anikan's mind has become rough and irritating, like sand."


Obi-Wan fights bravely.


They advance to the Lava Level.


Both men fall into the lava and are killed instantly.


Anakin sits bolt upright in bed.


It was all a dream.

(Thanks again to PWOT)

Sorry about that silliness. I am giddy with excitement over Revenge of the Sith!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Yes! I just knew you wouldn't disappoint your fellow Star Wars fans! Great collection of stills. I have to say, I am the most excited about this installment of the three new ones. I saw a trailer awhile ago and there's this shot of these wookies, lots of them, and it excites me beyond description...I can't even begin to tell you. Thanks again for the post Levi. I can't wait...

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words fail me . I havnnnt been this exited since RoTK came out. I cant belive it aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home