Wednesday, May 25, 2005

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is gone

I find it amazing that my "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" three-line post after seeing Revenge of the Sith turned into what it did.

I'm grateful for everyone's eloquent comments but it's just not a good direction -- so that post is gone now (it not like it was anything great to begin with). With its deletion I consider the subject closed. I would like to continue this discussion but I am also responsible for what goes on here and at the moment I don't have the time to monitor an intense dialogue. I apologize for anything that my good friends who visit here may have been offended by.

Please remember that, "...God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)

For everyone else, please ignore this post and read the one below.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home