Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Is Paul Legge too good for Blogger?

To read Paul Legge's new blog don't go to paullegge.blogspot.com. Instead you'll have to go to: paullegge.typepad.com/fish_bowl. What's the story, Paul?

I know that TypePad might be powered by the ultra-hip Six Apart but I can't honestly believe that you'd go for that sort of glamour... And I don't think that "paullegge.blogspot.com" was already taken.

Explination, please?

P.S. Cool photo, by the way. I'm guessing that it's Jen's handiwork?

7 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Photoshop Jen, I call her. Now that Paul has joined the blogging ranks, look forward to more stimulating conversation and heated, though friendly, debate. Another one bites the dust!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

*laughing* I was thinkin' the same thing. Why not blogspot, yo? What? Too good for blogspot?? *prancing around acting like Paul* "I want to be different and go with an alternative to blogspot."
I'm just kidding. Seriously.
I hope we can all do with a healthy dose of friendly debating. We'll have to remember that all of us have a heart for following Christ, that we are brothers and sisters in the Lord and that at the end of the day--we still love each other.
Right?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Levi, this picture is actully from that time we all went to San Francisco with Sara. Years ago. And yes, I morphed it.. Well Jen did...

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew. I'm not in favor of "Red" getting to comment on Levi, Paul's, and especially average joe's site. Can I please get an Amen to that?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Levi Nunnink said...

Um, yeah. No offense, Red. But... This being a family blog and all.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Jen should have photoshopped in a huge booger in Paul's nostril. It would have toned down the "hotness" a tad...
*laughing*

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know what Red said.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home